Marina Battery Powered Air Pump
- Provides backup air source, perfect for when power outages occur
- Includes air stone and 18” tubing
- Portable aerator unit is great for transporting fish
- Circulates water to release carbon dioxide throughout the aquarium
- Requires 2 D batteries (not included) for operation
The reliable Marina Battery-Operated Air Pump for Aquariums provides a backup air source during power outages. When your aquarium’s main air source fails, you’ll still be able to operate aquarium accessories like air stones, air curtains, air-driven protein skimmers and air-actuated ornaments. It also keeps the water circulating for a healthier aquarium. The Marina Battery-Operated Air Pump comes with 18” tubing and an air stone and requires two D cell batteries.